Website Design Quote
- The number of different page designs you want on the website (e.g., separate designs for the home page, content pages, and blog).
- The complexity of the design you want both in terms of layout and graphics.
- The number of pages you need created with content (you have the option to have me create a few pages and then turn page creation over to you).
- Any additional features you request such as:
- interactive events calendar
- scrolling image slideshow
- professional survey form
- custom programming
- importing blog posts from another site or blog
My custom sites have ranged in price from $500 to $5,000, so please contact me so I can give you a quote. And remember, I give discounts to non-profit organizations and sole-proprietor business owners!
All of my custom websites are fully responsive for ease of viewing and use on tablets and smart phones and include:
- social media integration
- contact form page
- blog (if desired)
- security plugins
- typed or phone instructions on how to work with WordPress
- email support for questions
Because the sites I design are in WordPress, you can maintain your site yourself. However, you may also set up a maintenance plan with me to pay me to handle your WordPress updates. Or, I can provide as-needed content updates, program updates, or technical support at a rate of $50 per hour — I do recommend you “save up” a few updates as I bill in full hours.
Please see my page on Site Maintenance for more information.
Web Hosting and Domain Registration
I am a website designer and I don’t host websites or register domains. However, I can guide you through the process of obtaining an affordable web host where you can register your domain name and set up a hosting account.
I don’t require that you use any specific web host provider, although I have found both Bluehost and SiteGround to be easy to work with, both for hosting and domain management. If you have questions about web hosting or domain registration, let me know!