Website Design Quote
- The number of different page designs you want on the website (e.g., separate designs for the home page, content pages, and blog).
- The complexity of the design you want both in terms of layout and graphics.
- The number of pages you need created with content (you have the option to have us create a few pages and then turn page creation over to you).
- Any additional features you request such as:
- interactive events calendar
- scrolling image slideshow
- professional survey form
- custom programming
- importing blog posts from another site or blog
Our custom sites have ranged in price from $500 to $5,000, so please contact us so we can give you a quote. And remember, we give discounts to non-profit organizations and sole-proprietor business owners!
All of our custom websites are fully responsive for ease of viewing and use on tablets and smart phones and include:
- social media integration
- contact form page
- blog (if desired)
- security plugins
- typed or phone instructions on how to work with WordPress
- email support for questions
Because the sites we design are in WordPress, you can maintain your site yourself. However, you may also set up a maintenance plan with us to handle your WordPress updates. Or, we can provide as-needed content updates, program updates, or technical support at a rate of $50 per hour — we recommend you “save up” a few updates as we bill in full hours.
Please see our page on Site Maintenance for more information.
Web Hosting and Domain Registration
We don’t host websites or register domains. However, we can guide you through the process of obtaining an affordable web host where you can register your domain name and set up a hosting account.
We don’t require that you use any specific web host provider, although we have found GreenGeeks and SiteGround to be the best hosts in terms of site speed, management, and technical support. If you have questions about web hosting or domain registration, let us know!